Get Your Printer-Friendly Version of this web page HERE:
Some things to look for:
1) Does the Headline really work? Does it catch your attention and make you want to investigate?
2) Does the Synopsis extend the headline, read clearly and contain the gist of the PR?
3) Did I format the place, date, PRWEB disclosure and first paragraph correctly?
4) Does the body copy flow? Is there another quote that might be more valuable?
5) Is it accurate? Am I communicating the right points, in the right order?
6) Do my links work, and do they link to pages that extend the press release message?
7) Are my images clear, and will they work well in both thumbnail and expanded views?
8) Do I have both images AND PDF's attached to my press? If not, where can I get them?
9) Are these the right images to tell the story behind my PR?
10) Is there anything I can do to improve my copy that describes these images?
By clicking the Preview link in the PRWeb Administration Console, you can get a good look at your handiwork (or that of your PRWebDirect Consultant). If we've submitted our PR ahead of time, we'll often take a screen shot or print a PDF of this page and review it, ensuring that it really works well. Then we make any changes and put it to rest, moving on to the NEXT Press Release.